Monday, September 15, 2014

Summer of exotic adventure



Summer of 2014 was one to remember. I spent my days roaming around with my best friends, doing anything that caught our eye. From spanish country sides to urban portland hot spots, I made sure to make the most of my three month vacation. I swam, ate, explored and relaxed. Making sure to avoid anything work related as much as possible. Durring the hottest days, you could find me and my friends down at the docks of our Willamette river. Or sleeping in until noon. My summer was both long and rewarding As my friends and I proceeded to navigate the endless streets of Portland, we made several pit stops along the way. The image above depicts a king salmon that we pulled out of the Willamette river with our bare hands.  It took us about twenty minutes to get him on to the dock, but once we did we made a new friend and a new summer memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment