Monday, September 29, 2014

Project one: Description

Throughout the project, I tried to break down the sub conscious barriers that restricted my photographic creativity. However it wasn't until after I was done shooting that I really began to embrace the artistic nature of this project. After listening more to Mrs. Abens, I was really able to learn how to take pictures from prospectives other than the typical ones you might see on Instagram. I picked these images because I thought they were the best examples of my work, and they fit my personal taste. That being said, I tried my best to edit these images in a way that brought forth their strengths and covered there weaknesses. And although there is still much to learn on this subject, I am honestly proud of these six images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment