Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Portraiture

 Fine Art Portraits
Fine art portraiture is very interesting to me. As we learned about it in class, I bagan to understand how portraiture is able to bring emphasis to the simple subtlties within people (or animals), and highlight they're uique and beautiful qualities. Within the photographs below, I worked with lighting and shadows to make two very different portraits, that I feel are great representations of fine art. 



Commercial Portraits
Commercial portraits are similar to fine art in some instances, however they convey different feeling, and ideas. The images below are my take on photographs that could be seen on the front page of a magazines rather than in a gallery. I made sure to take photographs that were less edgy, and could apply to a universal variety of things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment